Many people I work with don’t want to learn a whole new skill set, they just
need a little bit of website help or they need a hand with a specific problem.
I do understand, and I’ll be happy to help you!
At least half of the clients I work with are people simply looking for a little help.
Many other people start out wanting to ‘learn the ropes’. After a lesson or two, they decide that even simplified user-friendly versions of what they want to learn are still more complicated than what they want to deal with.
- Need your logo represented as vector art?
- Want a hand changing content on your website?
- Need help cropping or color correcting a few images?
- Having a problem with your WordPress site and you’re not sure how to fix it?
- Paid for a WordPress Site, and thought it was perfect, but now have problems and can’t get any help?
- Have another problem you think I might be able to help you with?
For many of my clients, I am simply their on-call ‘help!’ person. I don’t try to ‘sell’ them anything they don’t need. I provide assistance and advice – I fix what needs fixing and make suggestions when I see people making mistakes that are detrimental to their objectives.